- Wed, 31 AugSmiling Samoyed BreweryA member of our brew team guides you through our brewery and you will be taken through tasting notes for our tasting paddle of 5 beers. Lunch with local Fleurieu produce is provided after the tour and features the most popular items from our menu including our brewers board and our wood oven pizzas
- Multiple DatesWed, 31 AugRichard Hamilton WinesEnjoy Gourmet Deep Dish Pies baked by our friends at Home Grain Bakery infused with our wines and only available at our Richard Hamilton Wines Cellar Door throughout winter. Each pie is $18 or $25 when enjoying it with a glass of matched wine. Choice of three pies and subject to availability.
- Multiple DatesTue, 30 AugCurrant ShedA Local’s Long Lunch Join us in August for a seasonal, locally-inspired long lunch at The Currant Shed. Our exclusive menu offers 4 courses, all highlighting Fleurieu-grown produce from our talented regional suppliers. Open every day for lunch (excluding Wednesdays)
- Multiple DatesTue, 30 AugHarrys Deli @ Wirra Wirra VineyardsTrott Pie Tuesday (August) Our Spin on David Swain and Greg Trott’s Famous Lamb and Shiraz Pie with Flaky Golden Pastry. Served with Seasonal Salad and Crispy Chips Complimentary glass 2020 Woodhenge Shiraz with every pie purchased.
- Sun, 28 AugPiazza Della ValleA Long Table Lunch in the unique Piazza della Valle,in the centre of McLaren Vale. Enjoy a delicious lunch of local fare, highlighting the Italian heritage of the region, with new friends you are about to meet. There'll be local wines available for purchase and exhilarating entertainment.
- Multiple DatesSun, 28 AugSmiling SamoyedSit back, relax and enjoy a tasting of our beers followed by lunch featuring an array of local produce and accompanied by fabulous live music. You receive a delicious four course lunch with beverages included including the option to have our signature Hot Chocolate Meltable Samoyed!
- Multiple DatesThu, 25 AugThe General Wine Bar and KitchenUk style roast dinner with locally sourced meat and vegetables and Yorkshire pudding with fleurieu eggs and milk and dessert with house made custard including a glass of fleurieu red wine with the meal as well as tasting a few Fleurieu wines from zontes footsteps
- Multiple DatesThu, 25 AugForktree BrewingForktree Curry Nights are back on Thursday nights for the month of August as part of the Fleurieu Food Festival. Enjoy a stunning winter sunset, a locally brewed ale and one of the Forktree's finest curries amongst friends and family. To book call - 041 005 4993
- Sun, 21 AugLloyd BrothersExperience a rare and exciting collaboration of food, wine and a live butchery demonstration at Lloyd Brothers for the Fleurieu Food Festival. Join us on Sunday 21st August as Lloyd Brothers winemaker Gonzalo Sanchez teams up with Ian & Rihann from Ellis Butchers and Local Chef Todd Steele!